I'm officially on bedrest. My doctor decided on Tuesday that working and spending too much time up and about is now putting me at too great a risk of pre-term labor. By laying low, we hope to keep the babies in there for another 3-4 weeks. So basically, we want to get past Christmas, if not longer.
I don't have to lay in bed all day, but I won't be doing housework or grocery shopping or anything like that. So, lots of movies and books and stuff like that. I do have a few things to do to get ready for the babies (my nesting!) so I'll use my limited energy for that.
I'll be eager for any visitors or distractions anyone wants to provide! As most of you know, I don't sit still for long. So this is going to be a challenge.
2 comments:
Hi, Mary Jo! Good luck with the bed rest. I've just started the book "Twilight" and I think it will be quite distracting. Perhaps that would be a good title to have the hubby pick up for you at Target! You can check out my blog at www.kidwatch.blogspot.com.
-- Molly Millett
Hey MJ,
Hang in there! The time will go fast. Don't think of it as boredom...think of it as resting up for the exciting job of parenthood! I'd love to come and see you as soon as school is out (Dec 19). I'll be in touch!
love ya!
Jaci
Post a Comment