Sunday, March 15, 2009

New adventures

Today I took Ben and Maddie out for their first walk in the stroller! They both stared up at me the whole time with this look on their faces that seemed to say, "what the heck are you doing to me now?!"

But they didn't cry at all. We only stayed out a few minutes, but it was a big adventure none the less.

Other news...
They are sleeping much longer stretches at a time -- sometimes as much as 5 hours at a time! Unfortunately for us that long stretch tends to be in the evening (from like 6 pm to midnight-ish) and they only do 3-4 hour stretch during the wee hours of the morning when I'd prefer to be sleeping. All in all, though, the whole sleep thing has gotten much better.

They are WAY more playful and social with every passing day. Ben loves to "talk" to anyone who will talk back with cooing sounds.

Yesterday I went to the semi-annual garage sale held by the St Paul Moms of Multiples club. I got to talk to all kinds of other twin moms and I bought tons of clothing and other things we're going to need in the next few months -- including swimming suits for when they take their first dip in Cyclone Lake!

I think that's about all for now. They are starting to get fussy and I think it's time for their "dinner" and then bedtime.

No comments: