It's been a long and trying week. Ben and Maddie (especially Maddie) have been sick with some kind of virus. Thankfully they've slept well at night, though. So we canceled our sitters on Monday and Wednesday and Jamey didn't get to spend much time at the property.
I was swamped with work, as Denny Hecker got indicted on federal fraud charges and had his arraignment. That meant two nights when I was at work late, well past baby bedtime. I also had a story in Thursday's paper about proposed construction work on I-694 (actually right by my house) and I worked on another today for Saturday's paper about a spike this year in the number of school kids on free or reduced price lunches because of the economy. So I was busy.
I'm glad it's the weekend. Time to kick back and watch some TV. Then go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment