Saturday, August 7, 2010

Catching up

My computer is finally back up and running! Turns out the thing was under a recall and needed a new motherboard. Jamey got it fixed a couple days ago. So I thought I'd catch up on some photos that I took with my iphone but didn't transfer off there until now.

Here goes..

This is one of Ben & Maddie with their new "cars" (interesting side note...these two things are under recall too! We're waiting for a repair kit)
From misc iphone aug 2010

And Maddie being cheesy...

From misc iphone aug 2010

Laughing together...


From misc iphone aug 2010


Another of Maddie...
From misc iphone aug 2010

And Ben holding a really big stick -- one of his favorite things to do:
From misc iphone aug 2010

And finally...here's a picture of the tree that fell down at the cabin -- luckily didn't cause significant damage to the house:
From misc iphone aug 2010

No comments: