Today was the St Paul Mothers of Multiples semi-annual kids garage sale. I hauled 16 boxes/bins of stuff, plus several big items (like car seats) and came home with 5 bins -- a little more than I wanted to bring home, but not bad. All the big-ticket items sold and mostly I brought home clothes and some feeding stuff (bibs, bottles, etc). There were lots of sellers this time -- more than in recent sales -- but the buyers were about the usual turnout for fall, about 200 people. So we had a lot left to box up at the end of the day.
I found some great stuff for Ben & Maddie, including a few clothes, toys and books. I tucked away two matching sit-and-spins that we'll make either a christmas or birthday present.
The big fun today was the matching doll strollers, which they immediately loved...
Next sale is March 26. Those 5 bins will be going right back!
No comments:
Post a Comment