Friday, November 30, 2007

The first storm is on its way

Everyone's hunkering down in anticipation of the first big snowstorm of the year. We're expected to get anywhere from 3 to 10 inches of snow tomorrow. I'm going to run my errands in the morning, then turn on the Christmas tunes and start doing my decorating (including putting up our fake tree).

Other news in our world: Jamey sold his Honda Accord this week. He had several bidders trying to out-bid each other within a few hours after listing it on Craigslist. He did the right thing by selling it to the first guy who showed up to test drive it. But that guy also did the right thing by giving Jamey whatever cash he had in his pocket to bolster the listed price.

The half-bathroom vanity is almost complete! Should be finished tomorrow. And my husband is working on his man-room, where I can shut the door and not have to look at the disaster of junk that he leaves everywhere. It's also going to be his video game parlor, so I can have the living room TV back! Can't wait.

No comments: