Saturday, February 9, 2008
I got my Prius!
My Christmas present finally showed up today and we went to pick it up from the dealer this morning. It's an amazing car that rides nice, is easy on the fuel bill and is pretty snazzy looking too. One of the coolest features, though, is that it has a smart key. This means that you don't need to use it. Just having it in your purse or your pocket is enough. You walk up to the car and it automatically unlocks the driver door or the trunk (but not the side doors). Then when you get in, just hit the power button. When you get out, just touch a button on the door handle and it locks the car. If you accidentally leave the key inside, it won't lock and it will beep at you. The key is just a fob with buttons for locking/unlocking door and it has a real key folded down inside in case you ever need it. Cool, huh?!
It also has bluetooth connectivity to my phone so I can make and receive calls through the call while I'm driving. Won't have to touch the phone.
Of course it has GPS navigation and we're getting Sirius satellite radio, but they weren't able to install that this week (have to go back when we get the plates).
and the other great feature -- that is especially nice right now -- is that it has heated seats. Ahh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! I'm an ASA and just saw your blog on the Sister Circle page... just wanted to say congrats on your new car.... I have a Red Prius too and I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment