I went to the St. Paul Moms of Multiples garage sale today and got so many great things for the babies!
My big find was a Pack-n-Play that has two bassinets on the top -- something you can't find in stores (have to order online) and it costs $200 new. This one was $75 and in mint condition. Such a deal!
Then I got the bathtub I wanted, a Baby Bjorn and a sling (that both look brand new), a bunch of really cute sleepers and hats, a JJ Cole Bundle me ($5!!), a big package of Gerber soft-bite spoons, a couple parenting books, and a couple crib sheets that can be backups or ones we take to the cabin.
It was quite a haul -- all for the price that I would've paid for the Pack-n-Play if I had bought it new!
The other day somebody gave Jamey, for free, two walker/exersaucer kinds of things, plus a bag of small baby toys.
Then this afternoon a good friend of mine brought over a nice collection of girls clothes (all different sizes) and a big stash of maternity clothes. I think this is the 5th big stash of clothes I've gotten on loan, plus a handful of other items from two others. Tomorrow I'm getting even more from another friend. So I'm pretty well dressed these days. It's fun having a good variety of things to choose from.
1 comment:
WOW, sounds like you are getting set for the babies! Isn't it great to get some good deals!
Hope to talk to you soon!
Jaci
Post a Comment