Below are the pictures I promised of the babies' first venture in the lake on Saturday. If you can't see the slideshow, you can view the pictures separately on this page.
As I said in my previous post, this excursion wore them out and they were in bed by 6:30. But I spoke too soon. An hour after that, they were both awake and not interested in going back to sleep. We got them back down by about 8 pm. But then they woke again at 11:30 -- most likely due to Maddie having soaked through her diaper and clothes, but also maybe due to nearby fireworks. And then they woke up AGAIN at 4 a.m. Some families would consider this an easy night. At our house, this is a hard night.
Today they barely napped, so again they were exhausted by the time they went to bed at 7 pm. I've got my fingers crossed for a long night of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment