We're at the cabin for a mini vacation before I head back to work. We came up Thursday morning. Friday was gorgeous but we didn't get out much. I took the babies for a walk in the stroller (they fell asleep) and that was about it. Jamey is really tired from all the hard work he's been doing on the rental property.
I wanted to take the babies out on the boat again, but the weather today (and expected tomorrow) is rain, rain and more rain. It's been a dreary, soggy day.
Our neighbors had some trees taken down on Friday, so it's been chainsaw noise when it's not raining. Jamey is out there helping them now -- he loves his power tools! Luckily the babies' room is on the opposite end of the house and they don't seem to wake up from it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment