![]() |
| From June 2006 |
I caught Ben and Maddie playing "footsie" while sitting in their bouncy chairs and watching the bubbles on the aquarium toy bar today. Isn't it cute?
We're thrilled to have just completed 3 nights IN A ROW when they slept straight through the night without a bottle. Yippee!! I'm hoping this is a new trend that lasts for a very long time. :-)
Their new nap schedule is working fantastically. This morning they were sound asleep about two seconds after I put them in their crib. Same thing just now at their 1 pm nap. They must be smart! They're catching up to this new routine really fast.
Big thanks to my aunt Ann for babysitting this morning while I was in downtown Minneapolis catching up with an old friend (ex-boyfriend, actually) who was in town for a freedom of information conference (he's also a journalist). I hadn't seen him in something like 6 1/2 years. It was fun to catch up and to talk about journalism -- although that topic is pretty depressing these days. Still it got me a little jazzed about getting back to the office and trying to light a fire under my co-workers.
I'm off to the cabin tonight for my little "vacation" and Jamey's on baby duty. He's welcoming any and all who would like to stop by to visit or help him out for a few minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment