Saturday, May 23, 2009

First boat ride

We took the babies out on their first pontoon ride this afternoon, along with great-grandma and great-grandpa. They are now completely sacked out on a late afternoon nap. I think all the new sights and sounds really wore them out.

Speaking of which....there's something about the air up here that makes everyone sleep so well. The babies joined the club last night. They slept from 8 pm to 6 am without waking up at all!!! Mom was soooo thrilled to sleep through the night. Plus, since I was at the cabin (where I always sleep like a rock), I was out cold all night. (I suppose it's possible one or both woke up at some point and made some noise and I simply didn't hear them!).


Here's Jamey with Maddie:

From May 2009


Here's me with Ben -- cute hat, huh?

From May 2009


And Jamey again with Maddie and her cute sun hat...

From May 2009

No comments: