The babies (a.k.a. Jamey) got me a figurine set from the Willow Tree collection of twin babies. It's called "Two Together: Love in abundance"
My "real" present, though, was yesterday from Jamey's aunts. They came over and babysat all day while I got out of the house. I went to the gym and ran errands. Not exactly a "spa" day, but it was really nice to get away from changing diapers and bottles for an extended period of time.
I still don't quite feel like a mother just yet. Maybe it won't fully kick in until they start calling me "Momma." Right now it's kind of like somebody brought up these kids and said, "here...take care of them." :-)
But it's settling in more and more everyday that I am a Momma and I have two very precious angels. I don't know what I did to deserve such fabulous babies.
Maddie and Ben seem to be getting cuter by the day! Here are pics from our first Mother's Day....
| From May 2009 |
| From May 2009 |
No comments:
Post a Comment