Other news....I accepted today an offer to teach a Database Reporting class at the University of Minnesota next semester. This will be in addition to my job at the paper, so it will mean extra hours away from the kids. But I think it's an important move for my career.
Here's where I found the kids when I got home tonight...crawling all over Dad!
| From Nov09 |
A great pic of Ben and his Dad:
| From Nov09 |
And me and the kids:
| From Nov09 |
And contrary to popular belief, my babies do cry occasionally. Thankfully "occasionally" is the key word there.
| From Nov09 |
And here's Ben rifling through the toy box just before bed tonight. He's practically doing a plank! He's almost ready for yoga!
| From Nov09 |
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Congratulations on the new teaching position at the U of M! You are so amazing! Hope to see you at Christmas time!!!!
Post a Comment