Sad to say Monday is just a few short hours away. It was nice having a three-day weekend, but boy did it go by fast.
Today we noticed that Ben and Maddie both got a new tooth (same one, in fact!), adding a third to their lower teeth. Now they each have 7 teeth -- 4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
Yesterday afternoon I took the babies to a "playdate" with some of my coworkers and their kids. One was younger than them, but the others were all older. I spent the whole time making sure they didn't get into things or get run over by the older kids. Sadly I didn't get any time to chat with the other moms. It wasn't as much fun as I had hoped. I guess that's the price I pay for having twins.
Hopefully you saw the videos I posted earlier today of Ben and Maddie walking (with help, of course). Maddie, in particular, wants to be walking around constantly and needs my help nonstop. Ben, on the other hand, is content to stand in front of a table and bang his hands or toys against the table. He's getting good at cruising from side to side or one piece of furniture to another, but is less adept at actually walking with help.
No comments:
Post a Comment