Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend update

We had planned to go to the cabin this weekend (I had Friday off), but last minute decided to stay here. That's probably for the best.

Ben has a stuffy nose and is not sleeping well. I think he's 5 or more hours behind on sleep from the last three days. Naps have been awful! They are sleeping now and I'm hoping for a good long one.

This afternoon we are going to a playdate with a bunch of my co-workers and their kids. There will be one baby younger than them, but the rest will be older. So this should be interesting. Hopefully they won't be overwhelmed.

My brother is coming to have Thanksgiving with us! I'm very excited about this! He and I haven't celebrated a holiday together in quite awhile. And the even better news is that he's cooking! And he already made lefse. Yum.

No comments: